Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going on One last vacation before school starts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedSHORE

RedSHORE

Going on One last vacation before school starts. Empty
PostSubject: Going on One last vacation before school starts.   Going on One last vacation before school starts. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 pm

going on family Vacation. 6 days. See you guys when I get back! Have fun without me. I know how hard that's going to be.
Back to top Go down
RedSHORE

RedSHORE

PostSubject: Re: Going on One last vacation before school starts.   Going on One last vacation before school starts. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:27 pm

I'm currently in upstate new york. Went to niagara Falls today and on my way to philly 2morrow. Then off to the beache for three days and then i'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget

Colonel Midget

PostSubject: Re: Going on One last vacation before school starts.   Going on One last vacation before school starts. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:20 am

ILl be in philly on friday (dorney park) and im at the beach today lol..if ur visiting cape may come to EDISON FIRST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on One last vacation before school starts.   Going on One last vacation before school starts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going on One last vacation before school starts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inactivity :: Going Inactive-
Jump to: