Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's start scrimming. When?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel Midget

Colonel Midget

Let's start scrimming.  When? Empty
PostSubject: Let's start scrimming. When?   Let's start scrimming.  When? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:11 pm

Hey guys, I know a bunch of you are anxious to start scrimming but we need to have interclan scrims first. These will be posted on the site or the forums so stay active! If you do not participate in an inter-clan you will not participate in a scrim. Also many of you want a hosties server. Well its either that or a scrim server, I personally prefer a scrim server as it can be used for scrims as other teams may not have one. Discuss!
Back to top Go down
JohnnyRocketFingers

PostSubject: Re: Let's start scrimming. When?   Let's start scrimming.  When? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:40 pm

I would be interested in having a scrim server and being a part of that whenever.
Back to top Go down
RedSHORE

RedSHORE

PostSubject: Re: Let's start scrimming. When?   Let's start scrimming.  When? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Scrim server would be cool. We could get a Pub then password it for scrims..... But scrim server is pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's start scrimming. When?   Let's start scrimming.  When? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's start scrimming. When?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: